Kassidee and Mersades posing for the camera! Which they did all on their own, I was wondering where my camera had dissappeared to while at the dance competition and these two were off posing and making funny faces (how cute is that)..... They both were like guess what "We're going to be famous"... Me and April just giggled after looking at these pic's because that's what we used to do as kids too. To see our daughters doing the same things brought back some fun and cute memories! Then April and I got a little teary eyed because those were our first babies and look at them now, maturing and growing up to be young ladies and pretty soon with a blink of an eye will be off to college and getting married............ The bond that these two have is fantastic and un-breakable! They've always been such close cousins and have each other's backs no matter what. I am super proud of my Kassidee, she's always showing how BIG of person she is, so independent and always teaching and lending a hand. I love you babe! Keep up all your hard work!! I absolutely adore Mersades, she's always been our little sadie bug! I love her so very much and want her to know that I am so proud to be her auntee! Both of you are amazing little girls, so kind, caring, loving, fun, creative and have so much to offer this world - you will go far and I hope you know how important you are! Loves! xoxoxoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment