skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Saturday March 27th we all went to support my niece Shianne's, Kylee's and Aubrie's dance competition! They did a phenomenial job... Their costumes were so darn cute and it definitely went well with their routines... I think we all lost our voices from screaming so loud, but it was well worth it :) I can't wait to go to the next competition! I love watching these girls dance, I've always had a passion for dancing and of course it's a wonderful physical challenge! Sometimes I think if I had stayed in it, became a dance teacher and owned my own dance company, would've been awesome to teach, but I found other interests as well that lead me into other life opportunities! My girls loved it while they were in St George - and we'll soon find them a dance company they'll enjoy. 
No comments:
Post a Comment