GOOD JOB GIRLS.....
Easter 2010... This year was a little different than our last 5 years of tradition in St George.! I won't lie, I missed having easter breakfast with my parents, brother, sister and families, along with our BIG egg hunts. Going to the park with our picnic's, and playing our games and enjoying that family catch up time! On the same note: It was a great day and the kids had allot of fun. We got to join Braxton and Bryton in egg coloring and also their easter egg hunt that morning. They got the girls an Easter basket which was super thoughtful of them, cute notebooks w/pencils, a flower, candy and fruitsnacks! Natalie's mother Jill got the shirts their wearing in the pictures above, which was completely unexpected and want her to know that I highly appreciate her doing that for my girls. I am honored and blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life! I don't go a day without feeling graditude. As many of you know, since our move back to Salt Lake we've been staying with some awesome friends that have helped us out in more ways than imagined. I am truly humbled and will miss being here everyday!
The other baskets are from the Easter Bunny (I told the girls I actually helped the bunny make them this year) it was super fun to meet that hoppin bunny rabbit :) We had to make the Easter morning pretty quick, we're meeting my Uncle Bill and Aunt Debbie so the girls could spend the week with them in Colorado! The girls started their spring break and off track vacation. Can't wait to post those pictures on their fun filled week... I know you'll have a BLAST girls...
The other baskets are from the Easter Bunny (I told the girls I actually helped the bunny make them this year) it was super fun to meet that hoppin bunny rabbit :) We had to make the Easter morning pretty quick, we're meeting my Uncle Bill and Aunt Debbie so the girls could spend the week with them in Colorado! The girls started their spring break and off track vacation. Can't wait to post those pictures on their fun filled week... I know you'll have a BLAST girls...





1 comment:
I can't believe how big the girls are getting !! :)
Post a Comment