
Just for fun, my mom, sister and nieces came up the weekend of March 16th (St Patricks weekend)..... We've "Absolutely" enjoyed all the times we've received with our fabulous Mother (Nanni), Sister (Auntee) Nieces (Cousins). The quality time has been priceless!!! I love the fact that we are such a close knit family! Our lunch date with all us girls was super duper fun!. I can't believe how tall Shianne (my 16 year old niece) is, and so gorgeous too! I love her personality, such a phenomenial kid! Mersades and Dominique (my other nieces) are super duper adorable too, both are so smart. I couldn't ask for anything more of my Mother and Sister! They both are fantastic women and I have endless love for them both! They've always been there for me, they've always supported me, loved me, encouraged me, brought me up when I've been down, and so much more............................ I am so "PROUD" of my family! I say this in probably every one of my posts that I am truly blessed, but it's so true and the fact that I take so many pictures of our good times lets me say this feeling everytime!

I had so much fun taking these pic's, we all couldn't stop laughing, pulling funny faces and being silly with each other! I love these moments! I am in the process of learning the whole aspect of these publisher books and look forward to creating many of them with all my pictures, and writing all these memories I hold close to my heart...

This was a fun evening! Glad Mitch and I took the time to hang out, my mom took the girls for a slumber party (which they all had a blast)! Thanks for the invite April, it's always a good time hanging out with my super super fun sister! Look forward to next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment