We went to St George to spend the Christmas holiday with my family! Kind of weird to say that we went down to St George when we just moved back and have lived there for over 5 years.... Moving back to Salt Lake has been an adjustment, but we'll get through it! There is not a day that goes by me showing my love and appreciation for life!
We had a "BLAST" this holiday season, we spend it with some amazing family and friends. Got allot of fun things and enjoyed talking about all the 2009 memories
This year we did a "Thankful" box, each day we all wrote what we are thankful for and put it in our box that we decorated and read them Christmas morning! It was awesome, I got teary eyed of course, some of the things my girls wrote just touched my heart! This is a great way to show and teach your children what the holdiay is all about! Giving is the best feeling, I know that I am truly thankful for being here in life, having such a wonderful family that loves and supports me! I have awesome family and friends that help out in need, shoulder to cry on, or just to hang out! I have always been a giver, to recieve has always been hard for me, but this year it definitely has been humbling for me in so many ways!
Nathaniel and Samatha were also down for the holiday's! It was so good to see and hang out with them. They are just growing up and maturing into young adults! The girls are having a blast hanging out with everyone! They are stayed a week with my parents after the Christmas holiday so they are enjoying every bit of it.... They've stayed a couple nights with my sister, and I can't wait to see them Sunday afternoon! I miss them so much when they are gone, but they have so much fun and sometimes the breaks are good!
Thank you everyone for all the awesome gifts! We loved all of them............................
The girls opening their gifts Christmas morning! It was super cute, they both ran into the bedroom with such enthusiam, Mom, Dad "guess what we got" "guess what we got" Santa brought us an Nintento DSI, can we play it, please please! They were very appreciative of all their gifts from everyone. They gave everyone hugs and lots of thank yous! I am super proud of my girls, this year santa couldn't go all out and get everything on their lists, and they both said it's ok, we know he has lots of kids and maybe next year if we are good he'll try again :)








3 comments:
Cute pics !! Looks like you had so much fun !! Miss and love you !!
Great idea with the "Thankful Box". Your handmade gifts are the best! I only remember the handmade gifts, I think they mean the most. Looks like you guys enjoyed your holidays.
Your girls are getting so big! I love that idea too..we will definitely have to use that one this next Christmas! It looks like you guys had a great holiday though and hopefully you're doing good!
Post a Comment