Bling Bling


Sunday, February 07, 2010

2010.... Happy New Year!


Ladies left to right: Crystal, Krischelle, Jackie, Kendra

2010 is here..... The girls were off track and in St George with Nanni and Papa. This was the first year we haven't had them so Mitch and I decided to hang out with some close friends! Jason and Jackie invited us to their New Years party, which was a "BLAST", Jackie you looked so beautiful as always! Loved the 2010 glasses and tiara's, you always make the party so festive! I got to see Crystal, JJ and Kendra which I absolutely love! We had a great time hanging out, catching up, talking about all the good times and excited about creating new ones in the new year....... Thank you guys for having us and throwing an awesome party!
Then we went to another one of our close friends. Vaughn and Ramea had a New Years Party! Lots of great food, drinks and great fun playing poker, beer pong, etc... We met some new friends of theirs that seemed very nice! I always love meeting new people., which one of them looked very similar to Nicholas Shay (no lie) You'll be able to make your own opinion in the last collage...............

Thanks Ramea for such a "Fabulous" time, I enjoyed hanging out with everyone!!! I feel very blessed to have such amazing friends in my life. I look foward to many more New Years together.


No comments: