Bling Bling


Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day "No School"

For the snow we got, Washington County closed the schools down! I was just giggling because this is nothing compared to Salt Lake and what we used to get there... But I understand and respect why they did it. We do not have snow removal equipment and salt for our streets so they felt it wouldn't be safe for the school busses and parents that do drive their kids to school. So we got a free day and totally took advantage of it. Girls were so excited to build a snowman. Not only did we build one but three of them! Then we enjoyed hot chocolate together to warm up their little fingers and toes.....

The girls also enjoyed making cookies for our goodie plates! I was happy to have their help and it was so much fun having this quality time together on our free snow day... The girls worked together and measured out all the ingredients. They helped mix and prepare them on the cookie sheets, Awesome teamwork you guys! Then we put all the plates together and delivered them. They each took turns taking them to the front doors of family & friends.

3 comments:

TAMPA said...

Thank you for my yummy goodies.. Lucky to have you guys in my life :>) See ya Monday woman !!

Henriefamily said...

Hey how do you do that with your pictures? I mean put them all together? Email me or something? Thanks. Erin

Halladay Family said...

love the pictures!! Cant believe the snow i hope we get a white christmas!! :D Who is the lady who does your nails?? I want to get mine done soon. I'll ttys