This is Kassidee's 3rd grade class. Mrs. Anderson is such an amazing teacher! Always on top of it, so structured and detail oriented.. She has a pinched nerve in her back so she's in alot of pain and hasn't been at school so we were so happy to see her this last Friday at their Christmas Party. We wish her the best and hope she gets better! Kassidee has been doing alot of fun Christmas projects, so I thought I would share some. One of my favorites is her letter to Santa! We had to mail off to him so I scanned it before we did :) I just love what she wrote... The other project they did was what is most important to you on Christmas. Kassidee is so kind hearted, she is always so helpful and loves everyone! They've been doing alot of coloring projects also! Kassidee loved her stocking so I had to share this with everyone.

1 comment:
Wow, those letters that Kassidee wrote made me cry, you should be very proud of her. Not once did she mention what she wanted like so many kids do. It was all about giving and spending time with her family. You and Mitch have done awesome teaching them about the true meaning of Christmas.
Post a Comment