I love it.... We got snow and we're getting more. Here are a few photo's I took and of course will be snapping more. The girls are so excited to build a snowman and I am excited to help them. We don't get snow, well at least this often and this much. So we definitely will take advantage of it. Today the girls are also out of school. "Snow day" as Washington County stated. So it's girls day baking cookies, drinking hot chocolate and building snowmen! Thursday, December 18, 2008
St George got "SNOW"
I love it.... We got snow and we're getting more. Here are a few photo's I took and of course will be snapping more. The girls are so excited to build a snowman and I am excited to help them. We don't get snow, well at least this often and this much. So we definitely will take advantage of it. Today the girls are also out of school. "Snow day" as Washington County stated. So it's girls day baking cookies, drinking hot chocolate and building snowmen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
WOW! You did get some snow. At least it won't stick around as long as ours will. You have the best of both worlds in St. George. You gotta love that!
Post a Comment