Bling Bling


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rockband ROCKS!!!

Too much fun I have to say. I think I am in trouble though for Christmas (LOL) Kassidee and Maddison learned how to play rockband at Jason & Heather's house this past weekend while we were down, and they absolutely LOVED it... As you can see in the pic's.

We do own the Wii, so they said this is one of the games they want from Santa :) I actually wouldn't mind getting it - looks like a blast. It could totally be a family gift... I've tried to play the guitar and "not so much", but I'm sure it takes practice.... Hee Hee
We did have such a great time that evening, we also got to see Shane & Deb (old neighbors) which I totally was happy they could come, it was so nice seeing them!!! The girls had such an awesome time playing and hanging out with Baby J, they were excited to give him the transformers! Good times!



No comments: