
I got to spend an evening at dinner with some dear and close friends. The girls had a "Blast" playing with Jadyn and I had a fabulous time hanging out and catching up with Jackie and Janet! Good times for sure :) I sure miss them and treasure the time that we do get together. I can't believe how much Jadyn has grown - she is such a doll. I love every minute of watching her grow up :) Even though we are 300 miles away, thank goodness for computers :)
Janet and Jackie have been such wonderful friends and I want them to know how much I love them and so honored to have them as part of mine and my families life. They've been in my life for over 12 years and have seen me grow. I look forward to many more memories together!
Janet and Jackie have been such wonderful friends and I want them to know how much I love them and so honored to have them as part of mine and my families life. They've been in my life for over 12 years and have seen me grow. I look forward to many more memories together!






2 comments:
We do need to get together. Riki would love to play with the girls. This week is busy but maybe we could shoot for next week!! Love your blog. It's different every time I check it. I think I wanna change mine a little too.
Looks like you had a fun night out! Your girlies are getting so big, they are so cute :) It looks like you had a fun Halloween too, love their costumes!
Post a Comment