Saturday night was such a RIOT.... A bunch of us crazy kids went out and got to hang out, catch up and let loose! The girls usually go stay with Grandpa and Nanna Sue on Saturday nights when we come up so we went to the "Keys on Main" which is a piano bar down town Salt Lake. FUN FUN FUN - I've never been to this one so it was a new experience for us, well I should say here, we've been to one in Vegas. It was a dual piano setup and the BIG song for the night was Bon Jovi $221 song. I was just amazed on how many & how much money people would drop to either change a song or request a song. I'm in the wrong line of business (LOL) they had to of made at least $4000 that night.
It was allot of fun, I got to see and hang out with some really great friends. I sure MISS everyone! It's hard sometimes when we come, trying to see everyone in one trip, so I just want to let ALL my friends know how much I truly love them and miss them. And if I didn't get to see you this trip, I'll try my best to catch ya next time :) I know true friends understand, and I love and respect all the ones I have! Ya'll ROCK
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment