Bling Bling


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Today June 10th was such a blast! Everytime we hang out it's always such a great outcome! The quality time we all get is priceless! My 3 nieces are down from Salt Lake for the next three weeks, and I look forward to the time spent with them! Today we went to the park with my mom, sister (April) and her kids, my kids and my nieces and also went for ice cream. They were all so cute, they all have such fun personalities, so different in their own ways! It's so much fun to hang out and to hear all their fun stories they tell.

We all had a wonderful time, my mother is in heaven! She LOVES it when all the grandkids are together, she wishes all 10 could be here at once.. Nano and Sam (Jake's kids) are coming in July so that'll be nice to see them. My mother is the most patient women I know!! She is so good with all of them, she will have 7 or 10 of them and not even blink an eye! Always keeps them busy and entertained with fun games, jokes and activities! I love her so much, I hope she knows she is the BEST MOM & NANNI around... We couldn't ask for a better women for the job! The love she shows and has for these kids is amazing - she doesn't show one less or more, she is always so equal to everyone! She has a special bond with each and everyone and I love that :) Thanks mom for all you do...

They are all such wonderful posers! Always planning out what to do in the photos! It's really cute actually how they all just work it out and no fighting! WOW for 7 girls that's pretty amazing :) I just enjoy taking the pictures so I can post them on my blog! Ya know!! Brag, Brag, Brag - I am such a proud Mother and Auntee to these beautiful girls.



I had a special moment with my niece Mersades! We were spinning round and round to get dizzy :) This is April's daughter, she is SO much fun to hang out with. She is a little talker! I love her dominant personality! Head strong and very independant! She loves to gives hugs and tell you all her stories from school, to helping her mom, spending time with Nanni, loving her sister, going shopping, and I love to listen........

I just had to take this one of my sister! I love her so much... She has NO IDEA how much I adore and look up to her! She is an amazing women, very dominant (mmmm, wonder where Mersades get its) Hee hee!! Very independant, loving, loyal, dependable, caring, kind, giving, respectful and many more!! I am so glad that we have become so much closer, her and I hang out as much as we can! Get our kids together to play so we can exchange stories and good times!


We had alot of fun eating our ice cream! They were putting it on their noses (being silly). But letting kids be silly is a great thing! The boy that is with us is Emery (Cameron's son), he is up for 2 weeks and he is alot of fun too. Really shy, but do you blame him with all these girls ... LOL

4 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

It's not braggin darling, it's being proud of the family you are raising and the one you've come from. If you can't "brag" then you have nothing! You have the most wonderful mother, i've always felt comfortable around her. You are just like her. What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! I am blushing. I think you all give me too much credit. I have my moments. But I do enjoy all the grandkids, and I love the fact that Krischel loves to take pictures, I am so bad in that area. she makes me look good, I used to do so much more, but as I age, I am getting lazy. I can be put in a room, and just enjoy watching all the kids, they bring me so much joy;

Thanks for all you do Krischel, and I am so proud of this blog. Love ya.

Mom

TAMPA said...

CUTE ....CUTE... YOU ARE LUCKY, YOUR MOM IS AWESOME BABE. :>)

Alisa and Sky said...

aww what a great mom you have there is no wonder why you are such a great person! i love all the pictures it looks like they had a lot of fun posing :)