My little Kassidee "LOVES" to do hair.... My little Maddison "LOVES" to show it off....... Kassidee is always doing somthing new or has got new idea's and showing off her style! She said to me this morning, Mom I want to be a hair stylist too when I grow up. I think hair and art can go together! How cute is that... Maddison's hair has like 6 braids in it then it's wrapped up in clips on top. Maddison loves it when she does her hair, she loves to show it off and brag that her sister did it! She'll walk around the house and model the run way as she calls it. Hee Hee
Kassidee has always had a sense of artistic style about her!
Maddison has always had a sense of humor and not shy at all!
They both have so many traits and adorable personalities! The same in so many ways but different in others. They BOTH will go very far in life.... and "I" am proud to be there momma!
2 comments:
It's so nice that you have daughters that are such good friends. Sisters are the greatest as you know. I hope they always stay close!
Your girls are so cute! This reminds me of my things i use to do with my sisters :)
Post a Comment