Bling Bling


Friday, May 09, 2008

My STAR of the WEEK :)


Maddison got to be the "star of the week" at her pre-school. She had a ton of fun! We took treats in all week for her to pass out to her class mates. She got to be first in line and first helper. This is such a wonderful opportunity for the kids to feel special and boost their self esteem and become very independent. Maddison has come such a long way from 3 years old. She has attended Watch Me Grow Preschool now for 2 years, and is getting ready for the BIG kindergarten. I am so proud of her and how much she has learned. I love Mrs Julie and Grandma Smith. They have such great academic structure and a outline of their preschool. Maddison knows all the standard shapes and more, she knows her ABC's and can say them fast, she can write her entire name, she knows all the standard colors and more, she counts to 38 without skipping a number, recognizes numbers 1-100 all knows all the upper and lower case letters. Her teacher is amazed at how far she has come. She responds very well, we also had an evaluation for Kindergarten and the teacher was WOW, she is way ahead of schedule :) I do have to THANK Kassidee too, she has been such a huge inspiration to her little sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maddison is a star in my book, and I love you all.
I love this blog, it always cheers me up.

Love always Nanni and Mom