What a keepsake moment for me, these gifts are priceless! I had the opportunity to open these wonderful gifts from my girls for Mothers Day. All I could do was cry happy tears.... I couldn't ask for anything more :) I am so honored and blessed to be the mother of my two beautiful girls. They give me so much joy and happiness. I remember the first day they were born, the little miracles they were, the natural mother instinct to love my child, nuture them, teach them right from wrong, to protect. I have had a fun ride so far, Kassidee 7 Maddison 4 soon to be another year older come July. Being a mother has made me become a better women. I have accomplished so much in my family! A mother has a so many fun jobs and hard ones too, and I have enjoyed them all. I look forward to many more years to come.
Thanks Kassidee and Maddison, I LOVE YOU!!

I love you because:
You make yummy meals, your so beautiful, and gorgeous too! I like having you as a mom! I like you helping with my homework, I like your smile, I like making cookies. You are special to me!
Love, Kassidee
3 comments:
You should be proud, I am, you have a wonderful family, enjoy every phase they go thru, it is priceless.
Love you always. Mom
Hey babe.. just got your message about photobucket... I will call ya tommorow. :>)
How cute! I can't wait until Nate can make stuff like that! You are so awesome and your girls are so lucky to have you as a mom!
Post a Comment