Bling Bling


Thursday, May 08, 2008

What a great opportunity!


My little Kassidee had a great time with her "VIP" day. She got to make this wonderful poster all about her... She had a hard time picking the pictures out because there were SO many! (Thanks alot to her mother that is a photo freak).... But she did a fantastic job! Kassidee wrote all about the pictures and her favorite things to do, swimming, dancing, wants to be an artist, loves to fly kites, loves to hang with her sister and family! She also got to take her favorite things and show them to her entire class. The poster will hang in her class all week, which Kassidee was very proud. Mitch and I are so honored to be her parents, she has such a kind heart and loves everyone! She is very smart and cares so much about her work...

Kassidee, you are a VIP in my book :) Good job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kassidee,
You are a champ, I loved doing the flat person about you, you are fun, and I am proud of you.

I am looking forward to all the joyous years to come, and watch you and your sister grow.

Love always Nanni and Mom