I was actually looking at some older scrapbooks and came across my graduation picture! I thought it would be fun to do a post regarding my school days. I'm sure the girls would love to hear all about my past and how I met their wondeful dad :) My sophmore year I attended Cottonwood High and was a Chapparel, it was a great year for me. I took all excelerated classes to try and graduate early, until the next year I found out they were going to quit the drill team. I was pretty disappointed and very upset that I told my mother that it wasn't fair so I wanted to attend Taylorsville High, plus I lived like 3 miles away so it was better for me... It was funny where we lived 5400 south was the dividing of the two schools and I happen to be on the Cottonwood end. So my mother had to get a special permit.. My Junior year wasn't so fun, I didn't make dance, cheerleading, track team, nothing, I was really hard on myself and yes still like that today! I tried so hard, and my poor self esteem was flushed. That is why I teach my girls that you need to keep your head high - NO MATTER WHAT... So my Senior year I decided that I wanted to work full time instead, so I attended night school and worked all day! I had the BEST teacher ever! She was such an inspiration and I thank her still to this day. It was a challenge, I had a different life, I had to get to bed right after so I could get up for work. I didn't hang out with any of my friends (but my night school ones) because we were all at school Hee Hee...... I had to do most of my homework on the weekends. I learned alot being in night school - I learned to be more responsible and of course I met the LOVE of my LIFE...... Mitch






1 comment:
Krischel;
You should be proud of yourself, you have the ambition that will take you far, and you will be successful is what ever you do. Never be too hard on your self, you are here to learn and gain the tools you need to serve others, as you do with your family, and I pray all your dreams come true.
I would love to see your talents be used in the gospel, when you are ready. I am always here for you. Love mom
Post a Comment