Bling Bling


Friday, April 11, 2008

1 on 1 day with Nanni

I have to brag for a minute, Grandparents ROCK!!!! My mom being one of them! She is SO awesome with my girls. She does one on ones with them about once a month and they go to musuems, movies, library, parks, ice cream, shopping etc.. It is a great bonding time for my girls to have with their nanni. Besides the fun gifts they always get, because let's face it that's what grandparents do is spoil them :) But they get the opportunity to talk about school, what they want to be when they grow up, goals, and alot more of fun things and it's awesome how much pride they have in their grandparents. They always tell me if they ever needed to talk to someone and Mitch and I weren't around that they could always talk to their grandparents. I have to give my mom alot of credit - she has raised me to become the person I am today! I owe her so much and I in return teach my girls what I was taught by my parents..to show my love and appreciation as they do with me..... It is hard somedays being a parent, learning all the tools to raise your children, and those days I need help and advise, MY MOM is always there for me

THANKS MOM :)

Girls got these Hanna Montana wigs!! Oh, how adorable they are, I had to take photos and post them! They love to dress up, so these are fun to add to the collection. They can even wear them out in public, they match their hair so well...

They also got Moon Sand which is way cool stuff! They can build castles or whatever they want and I told them we'll take photos of their creativity :) This is so fun to see my girls doing activities together and how they have such a close bond... I am so proud, and have so much joy in my life!

1 comment:

The Strong Family said...

I LOVE the hair pieces. Your girls look adorable. I think they should just wear them all the time :-) Your mom is such a wonderful women - tell her hi from me!