Bling Bling


Thursday, April 10, 2008

** My little Posers **

Kassidee and Maddison are my two favorite girls in this whole wide world... They teach me so much about why I love to be a mommy every day! They have especially taught me patience! They both have such wonderful personalities, so smart, fun, loving, artistic, and many more... I can't believe how time just flies by, Kassidee going on 8 this July and Maddison 5 in July. I think back and remember when they were only newborns, how precious one can be and how they have grown and become so independant! It's a hard thought to have knowing they will eventually grow up and leave me, something I have time to get over :) Kassidee and Maddison continue to grow up and get more beautiful each day! I try to be the best mom in the world, I am always helping them with their homework, making sure they understand and teaching them that education is very important! I help them reach any goals they might have, teaching them that you can reach anything you set your mind too..... I try everyday to set an example for my children, us as parents set the pace! Mitch and I care so much and want the best for our girls and will do anything we can to teach them everything and anything :) I want my girls to know that we all have a drive and to be motivated will help you succeed in life. I am teaching them self respect and self esteem! I am truly blessed to have such wonderful kids! I love them with all my heart.........




2 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

The cutest posers alive! I can't believe how much they love to be photographed. Owens cousins run and hide from the camera. I love these girls!

Anonymous said...

Look at those models. They are going to be fine, you are the best mom ever. I am so proud, and I am just loving all the blessings I recieve from being the nanni. I love it.