
Monday, March 10, 2008
1st Day of Spring Break :)
The weather today was "BEAUTIFUL".... The girls and I went to the park today and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air! We had so much fun blowing bubbles together and seeing how many each of us could catch. We also threw the frisbee to each other, man they are both really good at that! They have an arm on them :) We played tag and they both played on the playground as well. It was a good day spending this time with them! I can't believe how big Kassidee and Maddison are getting. They'll be turning 8 and 5 this year. They are SO smart and both have these fun aborable personalities...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
You look good! Your girls are darling as usual. I'm jealous of your weather.
I love to see your blog, Thanks for your help with mine, I need to get in there and put more on. I love to see all the comments. Melinda your the best. Such a good friend to Krischel. I am so proud of her, and I love to see thier family grow. It brings me such joy. I am so blessed.
Love you Krischel and family.
MOM
Wow, awesome blog woman....brought smiles and tears. Looks like your having fun on spring break. Thank for sharing it with me. All my love to all of you, Janet
That is awesome. I like it.
Jamie
Your blog is so cute! I want to make one once I have the baby!
Alisa Ence
Post a Comment