Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.Thursday, March 06, 2008
Just wanted to tell everyone that I am so grateful to have each of you in my life. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered. I hope that faith enters a new height for you ; I hope that your territory is enlarged. I hope for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love.
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment