skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another fun day on our spring break vacation! Dad got off work early so we decided to go hiking at the Red Cliff's Dixie Rock. It was a fantastic sunny 75 degree with a cool breeze so it make our hike really enjoyable.... We hiked a good 3 miles and the girls had SO much fun learning about sand stone, and valley's, trails, erosions, lizards, rock climbing and easy ways to climb up and down cliffs.... We had lots of water with us so they didn't get dehyrated of course! They asked alot of questions and every rock we went on we had to take a photo..... They were so cute!
We had such a great time today! I love to spend quality time with the family :)
2 comments:
Priceless pics. I can't wait to get outside. These pictures get me so giddy. Give my love to your cute girls.
I miss that weather so much but thank heavens we have had some nice days out here also we got up to 70 the other day too!!! So that was nice, we get to come to Utah over Easter break so I am looking forward to the nice warm weather!!! Talk to you later!!!
Post a Comment