
You'll hear allot about this sweet lake,.. I'm telling you we love pineview, more and more when friends can enjoy it with us like the Stokes!!!!! Ross and Linzi joined Mitch and I one Sunday in July!!! It was so cool to catch up with the two of them especially Linzi. I've known this "Phenominal" women since the 4th grade! WOW! Love it...... Many many years and lots and lots of memories, stories to tell our kids! and of course we will have more to come... Since we moved back from Southern Utah we've been able to get our families together more, let our kids play with each other! It's so awesome to know just watching them play and get that feeling of I've known Linzi that long! So freaking cool..... Linzi I absolutely love and adore you and your amazing family..
Even though we don't talk everyday or see each other allot we still have an unbreakable bond and will always keep a close communication on how our families are doing! Thanks to Facebook, Blogger, text, or just leaving a quick voicemail to say hello we can stay connected. We both understand that life gets super busy with work, school, sports, house duties, vacations, etc.... we always try to make an effort to get our families together to cherish those special moments! I know my girls will find those friends they can grow up with and have them in their lives forever!The best kind of friend that I can sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation we've had.
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
Everyone has a "best friend" during each stage of life-only a precious few have the same one.






No comments:
Post a Comment