
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Lake time w/Grandpa
Pine View has been an awesome lake to take family and friends up and enjoy the beautiful water, views, weather etc... June is also a great time to begin the summer especially on the water, we invited Dave (Grandpa) to come up and spend the day with us! It was such a fantastic day!! Girls had such a blast hanging out and it was nice to have a one on one. The water was calm all day, the sky was clear and we had lots of laughs catching up on life.... I also love the drive to get to the lake, the canyon is so beautiful - lots of curves, waterfalls, colors, cabins, hiking, mountain climbing which I want to try someday! Kassidee is really into rock climbing, she wants to learn on the BIG rocks so we're looking into the classes for that. I absolutely love being with my family and being on our boat, it's fun and so relaxing!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment