Bling Bling


Friday, March 19, 2010

Principal Pride!

Mitch and I couldn't be MORE PROUD of our girls Kassidee and Maddison! They were given an award by their teachers and the principal at the Principal pride ceremony. This award is a big deal for the students, because not everyone gets one. The girls have only been attending this school for 3 months since our move back to SL. They have been doing phenominal! I won't lie, I was worried as a mother to see my girls trying to adjust to a new track school, new environment, teachers, kids, riding the school bus, etc... The first couple of weeks were a little rough, but they have conquered that challenge! They are doing so well in each subject being taught, they love to do homework after school and love to tell me all they learned! Both Kassidee and Maddison go out of their way in all that they do, which makes me super duper happy! Both the girls are working on their "Eagle Soaring Award" which is an extra curricular activities, given an award at the end of the year :) Keep up the great work girls, you are growing up so fast, but I am enjoying every moment of it :) I love you both very much!

4 comments:

Nanni/ Debby said...

That is so awesome...I am so proud...Love you both so much... I cant wait to see you this weekend... Love ya Nanni

Barbi said...

Our kids go to the same school!!!!!!!! Hmmm... what if we are neighbors and didnt evenk know it?!?

You gotta love Mr. Emerson... That is pretty lucky to have both of your kids get principal pride for the same week!

Barbi said...

I was so suprised / shocked that our kids go to the same school that i forgot to say Principal Pride is very exciting! Nice Job!! :)

TAMPA said...

That is awesome !! Doesn't suprise me though... they get it from their mama :)