Bling Bling


Friday, March 19, 2010

Priceless............

I had fun taking these pic's of the kids! Kassidee, Maddison, Braxton and Bryton were being silly one night and if anyone know's me I love to capture anytime I can! Photo's are such great memories to cherish for life! Reminds you of all the fun and good times that we have. Also to remind you daily that we are thankful to have such amazing peeps in our life!

Gratitude is the best attitude!!

Since our move back to Salt Lake we've been staying with some "Amazing" friends. The help they are giving has no price on it. They have done so much for us and I absolutely love their family! I can't express in enough words how much we appreciate and are thankful each day for what they have done for us! The kids have become very close, and I've enjoyed spending allot of time with them all. I am being humbled right now,' I've always been a giver, and have paid it forward so recieving has been one of my difficulities, and I am realizing that it's okay to ask for help and lets others give to me!

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. ~Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

Halladay Family said...

Miss ya girl! Read your post and i am happy you guys are doing good. TTYL Love ya

MOM said...

We need to recieve, for others to gain and recieve blessings for themselves....

It will get better, and when you have to give,thatis how it is paid forward....

Love you Mom