
Kassidee was gothic, her costume was pretty cool looking - Maddison was a green butterfly also very cute! The girls always love when they get to go pick out what they want to dress up as. Also the excitement of trick o treatin to get candy~ I was trying to talk them into taking the candy to the dentist - this year they were giving $2 a lb for candy, but they didn't want to! But what kid would (LOL).. The photo below with the cookies the girls made and wanted to take them to the employee's at my work "Olive Garden" for those who had work halloween night. So thoughtful, and they all loved every minute of it. They were very appreciative of the girls doing that, plus it made their night :)

Maddison at her halloween parade at school. They do it on the track which is pretty nice really! They play music and they walk around for everyone to see, it's not crowed but it can be cold. We had her halloween party as well, that was allot of fun! They had to take their costumes off after the morning parade so I was bummed that I wasn't able to take the class photo with all the kids in their costumes! The party was allot of fun, I am glad I got to help out. They did 4 centers and broke up the kids. One center was a spooky halloween story. The second center was halloween bingo, the third center was decorating sugar cookies, and the 4th center was making spider bracelets. Then they got to eat a halloween treat with punch after.

Kassidee also at her parade. They walk so fast around the track that you get a quick snapshot. It's so awesome to see all the fun costumes and the kids showing them off :) Kassidee's party was fun and entertaining. They had a contest on who could get all the gummy worms out of the whipped cream the fastest.They also had the donut eating contest using only your mouth to eat it off the string! They did a scary halloween story and played a few other games! It was a good time, I am glad I got to spend that time with them.

That Halloween night we went to my parents truck o treat activity and then trick o treating with some friends! My sister's family came too, and her girls were super cute! I loved seeing their costumes as well. I told the girls the louder you hell the more you'll get :) So guess what it happened and they did get allot more candy :) Even when we went through the neighborhood a few homeowners complimented and said "NOW THAT'S HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO SAY IT" lol - It was allot of fun, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Every chance I get to spend and create memories I do it.


2 comments:
Your girls costums are great - it looks like they had a lot of fun! How did your move go?
FUN !! Okay what the crap... you moved !! What is going on !! Sucks big toes !!
Post a Comment