Bling Bling


Thursday, December 03, 2009

Great Friends........

Patricia and Greg are two amazing people..... I've always loved talking with them, especially Patricia! Her accent is adorable :) She is from New Zeland and so full of energy! They would come into Olive Garden to eat and became regulars! Kiely and I would take turns serving them depending on our schedules. We became so close with them that we'd do outside of work lunch dates, etc.. The girls absolutely loved them!! They treated my girls as if they were their own grand daughters :) They traveled allot, they came back from Paris and brought back some suvenyers! Her Daughter Haylee lives in Austraila and came to St George to visit, I absolutley LOVED her and she also gave us more suvenyers -

I love them so much and feel very honored to have them in our lives..... They were really sad the day I told them we were moving to Salt Lake, we all were in tears! They went out of their way and bought Kassidee and Maddison the cutest dang winter jackets because I hadn't bought them any yet, so she wanted to do that! It just brought tears to my eyes that she went out of her way, She has so much love and such a giving heart.... This was the last photo taken of all of us before we left. I told them we would keep in close contact through email and my blog....


1 comment:

Leavitt Family said...

I know how ya feel!!! It is hard to leave family and friends and move!!! I hope you are doing well and that the move went well!!!