Bling Bling


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We miss you Ryan......

Last week I drove up with my mom over night to Salt Lake to take Kodi and Kellsie (Ryan's girls) home. My schedule worked out that I was able to go with her so she didn't have to drive by her self since my dad and sister had to work. It was very nice to spend that little quality time with her. Since I've been working alot of hours I don't get to talk as much, so it was nice to catch up! We got into town very late and got up early to pick up a few things, and we stopped at my brother's grave! It was a beautiful day! Put a few flowers and fall like decor on his stone. I know my brother know's we are there, you just get a strong feeling when you are sitting there. I miss Ryan allot and I know his kids and rest of the family do as well. I know he is watching over all of us..... There is not a day that goes by that we don't think about him~ he is very close to our hearts!



No comments: