Bling Bling


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Froggy Friends -

Trying to get all caught up on my posts, this one is a fun story!! A couple weeks ago, we were sitting in the kitchen and Mitch was walking back to sit at the table and I saw a cute little frog jumping in between his legs - almost scared Mitch cause I was like watch out :) So we caught it and put it in a Tupperware container to show the girls the next morning, it was already late and they were in bed... Not even 30 minutes later I found another one sitting on the side of my couch! I am assuming from earlier when we had all the doors open from airing out the house and cleaning that they got inside because we are still wondering how they did get in. The girls woke up and the looks and actions were so dang cute! They were asking us how and where we found them, they wanted to know all the details. They said can we keep them, can we name them, oh how cute they are (hee hee). We looked up on line how to take care of them, and you needed an aquarium, certain lighting, food etc, and Maddison said she learned in school that frogs live better in their natural habitat (outside) ponds, it was cute. So we let the girls take them outside to let them free.

No comments: