Bling Bling


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just because.............

My girls are super smart, and beautiful inside and out. They both have such great BIG hearts. Kassidee and Maddison are growing up each and every day, In their own unique and special ways. Both of my girls are filled with such joy, always so excited each day! When I am sad and have a bad day, Both of my girls know how to make my hurt go away. I love my girls more than words could ever say, and I am very greatful that they are alive each and every day. They mean more to me than anyone will ever know, When my girls are not around me the days seem to go by so slow. Everyday brings a brand new start, After all my children are my heart. I thank God each and every day, That he sent two beautiful angels my way


1 comment:

Leavitt Family said...

I really just can't believe how grown-up they are getting. They are so darling!!! It is so fun to check your blog and see how you are all doing!! Keep in touch!!! Darling girlies!!! ( I think they take after their mommy! )