Bling Bling


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Maddison..............

Happy Birthday Maddison, I can't believe you are 6 already and going to be a 1st grader! Growing too fast for mommy... It's been said a daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart, so I do enjoy every minute of watching you grow each and every day! Maddison choose to eat at Applebee's for her birthday dinner. Shianne is down so Maddison was excited to have her there! It was allot of fun, we talked and ate great food. They came to sing to Maddison and she was so cute and enjoyed every minute of it! Our waitress said Maddison was such a comedian, which is totally her personality! I love Maddison's kind loving self, so fun to be around....

I am honored and blessed to have Maddison as my daughter! She teaches me everyday and makes me a better mom because of it. A daughter is a gift of love and a parents treasure. Words can hardly describe

how much you mean to me,

the love I felt inside
when you looked up at me.

Your perfect little fingers

your tiny little toes,
made hearts around you linger
and long to hold you close.
Your beautiful, innocent face
those shining green eyes,
made my world a better place
much bluer were the skies.
My little blonde haired girl,
she's always got a story
makes us laugh at every chance.
My curly blonde haired girl
such spirit she possesses,
her little mind just swirls
with all those little questions.
Children, you complete me
I could not ask for more,
Thank you God for giving me
two children I adore.

No comments: