Kassidee decided to go to Pirate Island Pizza for her birthday dinner. It was ALLOT of fun! She won the "Jackpot" on one of the games! She decided to share her tickets with Maddison which was very thoughtful of her to do. The staff sang to her and gave her a huge ice cream sundae that we all endulged on, and of course her and Maddison had some fun with it as you can see in the pic's below! I am so proud of Kassidee, and so honored to be her Mom! She means the world to me! I want her to know that she brings so much joy into my life.
A daughter brings a special joy That comes from deep inside, and as she grows to womanhood She fills your heart with pride.
A daughter is love in a bright pink bowA bundle of happiness all aglow
A tomboy in jeans with a tear streaked face
Crying because she has just lost a race.
Then all of a sudden, no longer small,
She's a vision of loveliness dressed for a ball
A dreamer, a schemer, no two days the same
What is a daughter...It's more than a name
She's a pleasure, a treasure, a comfort each day
Loving and sweet in her own special way
She's a sense of contentment felt deep inside
Bringing a lifetime of pleasure and pride!




2 comments:
You are a great mom, and I love to see your family grow, and Kassidee is just a joy all the time. I love being thier nanni......:)
Happy Birthday to Kassidee! I love pirate island pizza! Its such a fun place! That sundae looks so yummy too!
You totally need to come to lunch with Amanda and I next Weds. if you can!
Post a Comment