You are the MOST amazing women! There are enough words that can express what a special blessing you are to me and I cherish each day. You have an understanding touch, your warm concerns and thoughtfullness has always meant so much to me. You know just when to listen and just what words to say. You've spanned the years with so many relationships in your loving, giving ways! When I think of all you've given me - the values you've taught me, the sacrifices you've made for me, the confidence and security that came knowing I was loved.... I realize how much you've helped me shape my life into a happy and fulfilling one. You have an audacious strength from deep inside and I know I can confide in you..... You are my guardian angel who'll always be a very special part of me. You always take pride in caring for your kin and gives us hope and things to believe in. I owe you more than I can say! You're thought so highly of and all of the many other reasons to wish you the best birthday wishes with so much love......
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Happy Birthday MOM.....
Mom,
You are the MOST amazing women! There are enough words that can express what a special blessing you are to me and I cherish each day. You have an understanding touch, your warm concerns and thoughtfullness has always meant so much to me. You know just when to listen and just what words to say. You've spanned the years with so many relationships in your loving, giving ways! When I think of all you've given me - the values you've taught me, the sacrifices you've made for me, the confidence and security that came knowing I was loved.... I realize how much you've helped me shape my life into a happy and fulfilling one. You have an audacious strength from deep inside and I know I can confide in you..... You are my guardian angel who'll always be a very special part of me. You always take pride in caring for your kin and gives us hope and things to believe in. I owe you more than I can say! You're thought so highly of and all of the many other reasons to wish you the best birthday wishes with so much love......
Grandparents are a family's greatest treasure, the founders of a loving legacy, The greatest storytellers, the keepers of traditions that linger on in cherished memory. Grandparents are the family's strong foundation. Their very special love sets them apart. Through happiness and sorrow, through their special love and caring, grandparents keep a family close at heart.
You are the MOST amazing women! There are enough words that can express what a special blessing you are to me and I cherish each day. You have an understanding touch, your warm concerns and thoughtfullness has always meant so much to me. You know just when to listen and just what words to say. You've spanned the years with so many relationships in your loving, giving ways! When I think of all you've given me - the values you've taught me, the sacrifices you've made for me, the confidence and security that came knowing I was loved.... I realize how much you've helped me shape my life into a happy and fulfilling one. You have an audacious strength from deep inside and I know I can confide in you..... You are my guardian angel who'll always be a very special part of me. You always take pride in caring for your kin and gives us hope and things to believe in. I owe you more than I can say! You're thought so highly of and all of the many other reasons to wish you the best birthday wishes with so much love......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ahhh, you are such a blessing, and I always need a tissue when I read your blog. I am so blessed. I love my life, and all the family and friends in it. And I love that you share your friends and extended family with me. I love it all..... If it wasn't for my kids, I wouldnt have a birthday. Sorry Ken, but the kids are better at this than you.. HEE HEE :)
Post a Comment