Bling Bling


Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Weekend July 19th


Life has been just crazy this last month, I've been slacking on my posts, because so much has been happening - :) I love the picture of Shianne and Nathaniel with my brother Jake, both are taller then him, they are my oldest niece and nephew and they are not so little anymore... We all had so much fun together, it nice to have everyone down for this weekend.... It meant allot to Mitch, I and the girls having everyone there!
Saturday morning the family got up and hung out all day at Sand Hollow! It was such an amazing day! We all got to waveboard on the early glass water, then of course the tubing water was later that afternoon.... Tried to throw my brother Jake off, but he wasn't having it, could not get him off for nothing.. We hung out at the beach, had some yummy lunch, threw the football and played other water games... Everyone tried the skim board which was allot of fun to watch

More fun! I love every minute of it......

That night we had a party/BBQ at the house, which was allot of fun! Had more friends over with the family and "Albertsons" made these awesome birthday cakes... Maddison as you can see in the pictures loved everything she got.. Thank you everyone for doing and giving to Maddison, she was very appreciative and thankful for her wonderful birthday!. I can't believe my baby is 6, going into 1st grade. She'll be going all day, but she is so excited to learn learn learn! I love her comedian personality...

Kassidee, 9 years old..... To think she was just a newborn again! She has grown so much. 4th grade this year - such a smart and artistic little lady! Kassidee loved everything she got, she made sure that everyone knew how thankful she was to have them there :) Another fabulous year, and we look forward to watching both our girls continue to grow. They are such a blessing!!



It means allot to have such amazing family and friends in OUR life! Thank you "EVERYONE" for giving a special part of you to me and my family :) I know I don't get to see or talk to many of our family or friends, but we do think about each and everyone of you in our daily lives.. My love goes out to "ALL" of my wonderful peeps.......

3 comments:

Lytton Living said...

Love the update and all the pics! I haven't been boating for a few years now and I totally miss it! Your girls are just beautiful, like their momma!

Sandy said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I love all the pictures, your girls are getting so big! I can't believe Maddison will be in 1st grade..crazy! Carson starts kindergarten this year, so exciting!

TAMPA said...

Wow.. you brothers kids are getting huge !! I love ya and miss ya.. like always !! :)