Another fabulous year with my honey! I love scrapblog and blogger, they help me to document these wonderful moments in my life..... Mitch and I had our 12th anniversary April 19th 2009, we had our Cancun trip planned April 30th 2009 but due to the swine flu we weren't able to make it or I should say didn't want to chance it. So we rescheduled for September 23rd 2009. We both are very excited to go even though we were bummed that we weren't able to make it on our original date. So my parents took our girls anyway for the weekend and we decided to hit Mesquite NV, we stayed at the Falcon Ridge resort. It was a beautiful and romantic room! It had a fantastic lobby and pool. We had such a relaxing time, we went to a nice dinner and saw a movie Saturday night and then of course played..... Our trip was paid for to say the least :):):) I just want to tell Mitch that I love you and love everything you do for me and our family! You are the best husband ever! I look forward to many more years with you, and can't wait to document those many more memories........... Happy Anniversary!!!
I have been a little behind on posting and I am okay with that. I am making it a goal to start my publisher books to have as a keepsake for many years and to have passed down to my girls and my grandchildren and there generations.

3 comments:
You guys are so cute! Congratulations on 12 years...wow!!
Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary!
Very cute !! :) You guys just happen to be one of my favoritist couples !! :)
Post a Comment