Another year older and I love every minute of it too! I had another "FABULOUS" year with all my wonderful family and friends.... I want to take an extra moment and express my appreciation and love to everyone of you :) I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life! I am so thankful for all the great relationships I have and I cherish all the memories I get to share.. For my birthday this year I got double action!!! First we went out to the lake and it was such a beautful day! We had some friends join us and of course had a blast.. I got to see some of my other wonderful friends out on the lake too, that evening we had a BBQ at my house and everyone came over and hung out! It was so much fun!!! Thank you all for the company and for all my awesome gifts. That next weekend we headed to Salt Lake and my close and dear friends Shane & Natalie threw a party/BBQ at their house for all our friends! It was a "BLAST" and I loved seeing everyone and hanging out - thank you all too for the awesome memories and gifts! I couldn't ask for anything more.... Mitch, I am so honored to be your wife, and the mother of my two beautiful girls Kassidee and Maddison! You guys do SO much for me and I am so thankful everyday of my life to have such an "AMAZING" family :)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! Sorry I missed it!!! I wish I was as good as you and got cards out to everyone you are amazing!!!!! Keep in touch!!!
Post a Comment