Bling Bling


Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Weekend fun.....

3/28/2009 weekend fun with Nikki and Mytchell... Life can be so crazy at times! We all get caught up in work, school functions, after school activities, house choirs, and many more life entertainments. It's nice when you can relax on the weekends with great family and friends and just let loose... I have been super busy and haven't blogged for some time and today had some extra time to get some pictures posted! I love making these fabulous collages, photos are priceless and to have these memories are unforgettable! We had a "Blast" with Nikki and Mytchell, we hung out at the park, ate some yummy foods and just had the best catch up conversations... I cant believe how big Mytchell is getting, I love this little man - the girls had allot of fun and love when they come to visit....


No comments: