
Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light. Among life's precious jewels, genuine and rare, The one that we call friendship has worth beyond compare. This last weekend we hung out with allot of great friends! It was so much fun to see them all, some we don't get too see often so when we do, the quality time is cherished :) I am a big believer that you have to nourish any relationship. I am still very much a part of my friends' lives and they are very much a part of my life. Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.I love everyone in my life! Some people come into my life and quickly go. Some people move my soul to dance. They awaken me to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in my life for awhile, leave footprints on my heart, and we are never ever the same. My friends are someone I turn to when my spirits need a lift, My friends are someone I treasure for my friendship is a gift. My friends are someone who fills my life with beauty, joy, and grace And makes my whole world I live in a better and happier place. TO all my wonderful and beautiful friends that I have :)




4 comments:
I am honored to know you and be your friend.. :) And the reason why you have so many is because you are one amazing chick !!! :) Love your guts and livers !!
You are so good at this blogging thing I love it!!! You guys have been up to alot of fun things lately good for you that is great!!!! The girls are getting so big they are so cute!!! Don't worry about Lances birthday hey I suck at remembering!!! Keep in touch!!!
Amen! Cute pix
Love the green goggles. Looking gorgeous!
Post a Comment