Bling Bling


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend Collages......

What a "Blast" this year's Easter was.... Nikki and Mytchell came down, Shianne, Kodi and Kellsie ( Ryan's girls) were here! My sister's family, my parents and my family all got together and had some great fun! Easter Sunday we had a yummy breakfast and an egg hunt at my house. We hid like 90 eggs, so it was awesome watching and helping all the kids find them. Mitch, my mom and Nikki all hid them well - I was in the house tryin to keep them all entertained so they wouldn't peek :) We also played red rover, bulldog and other fun games together! Good times.. I am glad they all got to come down and hang out. I did miss my other nieces and nephews, but maybe next year they can come!

Girls just having fun! I love "ALL" their personalities! They are so much fun to be around..... We eat up the time we do get with them.
Shianne and I were being silly Easter Sunday! We were hanging out and decided to be funny and take some pic's of us... I love being an Auntie! It's the BEST feeling and I am so blessed to have such wonderful nieces and nephews! I cherish all the fun times and memories we create.
Round one of coloring easter eggs! They all did such an awesome job.. And boy did they taste yummy. We colored 24 on Friday night, and we had the glitter and cameo plus they decorated some with crayons and stickers! It is so much fun getting together with family and friends!
Round 2 of coloring easter eggs... We colored another 24 at my mom's house! The kids had a blast and were so creative! We got lots of great pictures and funny's! Every one is just growing up too fast, I love watching them all - They all have such adorable and handsome little personalities. They are all so smart and I just love hearing all their stories :) This was a Fabulous weekend.

5 comments:

Henriefamily said...

Looks like you had fun. You're gettin tan too!! Looks good!!

Lytton Living said...

Happy Easter to you and your cute family! It looks like the weather was perfect...I'm jealous!

TAMPA said...

Party at your house !!! Have I told ya I love you lately :) I do.. you are an amazing friend !!

Leavitt Family said...

How fun!!! Cousins are sooo much fun to be with!!! It looks like you guys had a fun Easter!!!

Alisa and Sky said...

How fun! Thats great the girls were able to be with cousins! I love holidays and I am glad you guys had a great easter!!