Bling Bling


Tuesday, April 07, 2009

April 2009 HD workshop and some Jumping fun!!!!

Another weekend of fun! My dear and close friend Shannon came down with her son Reagan! Mitch took them to Home Depot on Saturday for the workshop. They made birdhouses! They are so freaking cute..... They had a "Blast" they said. I'll keep saying this over and over, but I am so glad that we found this cool, free and fun workshops with Home Depot, its a great way to bond with your kids and also have play dates as well.... I just love it!!!!!
Since the weather wasnt very warm we decided to take the kids to Jumping Jacks. It was a blast! We were there over 2 hours and pour Mitch and Shannon got worked :) We also ran into Tammy and baby Tessa! It was so much fun to see and visit them. I can't believe how BIG Tessa is getting. What a Q T pa TOOTIE... Tammy, your so cute! I can see you love being auntie Tambo! I miss being your neighbor, but can't wait to go to lunch :)
It was an awesome weeekend! I am so glad that Shannon and Reg came down... I love spending that quality time with them. Look forward to the next time

4 comments:

Henriefamily said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

TAMPA said...

You are the bomb diggity !!! So glad I got to see you :)

The Strong Family said...

You guys always have so much fun a a family - how precious. I love those jumpers - we had them at our 4th of july party and they were a blast.

Hope you are doing great!

Leavitt Family said...

My kids loved this place!!! I did too they slept awesome after we went here!!! What a fun place!!!