My oldest brother Jake lives on the islands and I got to see him this Thanksgiving Holiday. I was so overjoyed the second I saw him. I gave him a huge hug and just couldn't let go! I swear I hugged him for 5 minutes. It's been 2 years since we've seen each other - so it was a moment for me to sink it all in. Jake also did some tattoo work these last 2 years WOW! I got teary eyed, because he got a sleeve of the exact tattoo's that were on Ryan's arm in dedication to our brother. The date of when Ryan was born and the date he passed. Every tattoo on his arm had a meaning and I think its so cool that Jake did this for Ryan. A tattoo is a true poetic creation, and is always more than meets the eye. Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.... Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of the body in balance.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hey girl, I am writing you to let ya know we are changing out profile to private :D so i need your email address so i can invite you to read it.. U can leave it in a comment or send it too our email which is charlesbailey2287@yahoo.com
Post a Comment