I love "Family" and I love "Thanksgiving". It reminds me to be grateful for all the many blessings in life, to not take anything for granted. Hanging out with family brings me such joy and happiness! It also brings such a peaceful and warm feeling inside that I can't explain. I'm sure you all know :) I just want to say THANK YOU to Blogger for creating this wonderful software. It has given me such pleasure to show off my family and the many great things happening inside of my life to express and brag to all my wonderful family and friends. I love you all.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Even More FUN Thanksgiving Pic's
I had to create a slideshow because of all the many pictures I took over the Thanksgiving Holiday in Colorado! It was also Shianne's big 15th birthday so we had a party for her.... Yahoo! It was fabulous, she got lots of fun cards and gifts and the candles on her cake were the trick ones :) they kept lighting - hee hee! Shianne is growing up so fast and is such a beautiful girl. I can't believe she's 15, she'll be driving next year! I am so proud of her, and I am honored to be her Aunt. I had an amazing time with her and our one on one! Love ya babe, Happy Birthday.....
.JPG)
I love "Family" and I love "Thanksgiving". It reminds me to be grateful for all the many blessings in life, to not take anything for granted. Hanging out with family brings me such joy and happiness! It also brings such a peaceful and warm feeling inside that I can't explain. I'm sure you all know :) I just want to say THANK YOU to Blogger for creating this wonderful software. It has given me such pleasure to show off my family and the many great things happening inside of my life to express and brag to all my wonderful family and friends. I love you all.
I love "Family" and I love "Thanksgiving". It reminds me to be grateful for all the many blessings in life, to not take anything for granted. Hanging out with family brings me such joy and happiness! It also brings such a peaceful and warm feeling inside that I can't explain. I'm sure you all know :) I just want to say THANK YOU to Blogger for creating this wonderful software. It has given me such pleasure to show off my family and the many great things happening inside of my life to express and brag to all my wonderful family and friends. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment