Bling Bling


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa was here!

I love Christmas morning! Hearing and seeing the excitement out of the girls is the best! Both of them wowing everything that Santa and Mom and Dad brought to them. Waiting to open every last gift and sharing the fun things they got together. Mom and Dad got them some new boots and clothes.... Santa, this year did alot of family gifts because we love to spend time together... One that was most exciting was the "Guitar Hero World Tour". We can play as a band! Now of course we are all new at this, so the first 2 hours I was just giggling on how bad I was, but practice makes perfect.. hee hee - Kassidee picked up on the guitar in like 10 minutes, now she is like a professional guitarist. Totally gets into it, I just love it..... Maddison loves the drums and I'm getting better at the drums, even with my blister (LOL), Mitch and Maddison are the best little singers too! My little Maddison knows most of the words already because she listens to the CD's with Mitch all the time :) So much fun! Thanks Santa for bringing us all the fun and exciting gifts.

5 comments:

TAMPA said...

How freakin cute is your blog.. What a good teacher you have... :>) You have done well grasshopper.. LOVE YOUR GUTS AND LIVERS !!!

Barbi said...

I am glad you guys had a great christmas! I will try to only leave one comment this time. :)

Henriefamily said...

We love Guitar Hero too. So much fun.

Alisa and Sky said...

Aww it looks like you guys had a wonderful and fun christmas! I love guitar hero. I played rock band last night and it was so fun!

We will definitely have to get together soon. I have been crazy with holiday stuff lately, but now all that is done with so I have time to go out and have fun :) Call me anytime or let me know when you want to do lunch and maybe Amanda can come too...I have seen or talked to her in forever!

Henriefamily said...

How do you make your top picture? That looks so cute. I wanna learn.