We stayed at Uncle Bills and Aunt Debbi's house for almost 5days. It was alot of fun and we got alot of pictures! But the most important thing is all the memories we created... Thanks to my Uncle & Aunt and all their hospitality! The time spent was cherished
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
More Thanksgiving Fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh how much fun! Our thanksgivin was so much fun!! It looks like yours was too :D Like your background a lot..where did you find it? Anywho, I love the curly hair!! i would die for it :) The baby shower is december 13th from 2-4 at tammys house :D yay for baby girls...
I'm so glad that you got to be with Jake. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I got your Christmas card, I love it. Thanks!
How fun does that look.. How cool that your bro came :>) And I cried at you I love my family... Unconditionally... That fits for me in my life now !! Your blog talked to me girl :>) Love you
Post a Comment