Bling Bling


Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Performance



Kassidee and Maddison performed tonight for their Christmas Dance Concert and did fantastic! Both their songs and costumes were adorable! They also performed this year at the Dicken's Festival, which my camera had an issue that day Dec 6th and ya I'm reminding myself that I (lost all the pictures and videos), but there's a bright side - I got more :) Kassidee's dance was to Rudolf, and Maddison's dance was to Santa Baby! Cute choreography, so much fun to watch their personalities performing... Mitch and I are such proud parents. They give us such joy and happiness. I learn so much everyday from each of them and try to give the best parenting I know how! Someday's are harder than others, but that's what it's all about! Your dad and I love you girls with all our hearts and want you to know how proud we are of both of you. Love you both........


3 comments:

Gordon Family said...

That is so special! The girls look great, you'll have to put a video on with them dancing! Would love to see it!

Henriefamily said...

Cute cute cute girls!!Love the black and white pictures at the top too.

Shy Little Violets said...

They are adorable! Fun to watch your kids show so much talent.