Bling Bling


Friday, November 14, 2008

My Homemade Clock!

This year I was inspired to do some home made gifts and crafts! One of which was alot of fun to do and had the involvement of the whole family. The clock below was made by the hands of Mitch, Krischelle, Kassidee and Maddison. It now hangs in our living room as part of us.

Mitch and I were est 1997, Husband and wife, marriage is a precious act of love. The two of us have vowed to love each other through everything that comes our way, rather it be stormy seas or calm rivers. We hold tight to this promise! Love is a PROMISE in marriage. We have made a wonderful promise to one another. Keep it and let no man put it as under.

This was the best present we could give each other, the love that went into this clock was priceless! The involvement together was memorable!


5 comments:

Henriefamily said...

The clock looks awesome! Great job.

Shy Little Violets said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! How big is it? I just spent $100 on a huge clock to go over my fireplace, I should have just made one. Its' beautiful!

Walker Family said...

Thank u very much for our clock we really love it... we point it out to everyone that comes over... Thanks again

TAMPA said...

How freakin cute is that.... You little crafty chick. Sorry I haven't been around... we moved pops in last week !! Yea... and guess what my neighbors in your old renter moved !! So get your ass over here !!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to get mine, the girls kinda slipped and told me that we were getting one for Christmas, and you had them out in your garage,with the door open, DUH !!!! so I couldnt help but look, I am so excited. Love Mom