

I can't express enough how much fun we had doing these family photos over this past weekend... It was a bunch of fun hanging out with Mitch's family! They're amazing ..... The time we do get to see them and catch up is priceless! We take advantage of the quality time we do get. Kassidee and Maddison enjoy every second they get to spend with Grandpa, Nanna Sue, Aunt JoJo, Uncle Scott and cousin Sebastian.

Sue found this fabulous waterfall outside for our background! Thanks women.... We took a latter with us and set up our 3 digital cameras. We set the self timer and ran to our spots! This shot you can tell, I'm laughing my butt off because Scott and I were running back to get into the picture within 10 seconds before it flashes! We are totally professionals!! The kids were so funny, they were yelling run run hurry fast, so of course we're all giggling. What better way to take a photo though, not a fake smile in this.. hee hee

This is the Feldman Family! Scott, Jody and Sebastian.. Adorable family they have and which are alot of fun. Sebastian is a "Stud Muffin" as he calls it. His personality you just want to eat up, I love and miss you guys so much and so glad we got to spend our Christmas holiday early!

The grandkids!! Say no more, they are replaceable....... And the joys of the grandparents! Priceless! I love watching my girls interact with their grandparents, the love and bond between them its all so heart warming.


Each one represents themselves! Kassidee, Maddison and Sebastian had a ball playing together! We miss you alot Sebastian, you are so handsome! I am so glad you're doing so well in school and activities! The girls had such a blast hanging out and telling you all their stories. We can't wait until next time we see you :)
1 comment:
Those pictures turned out way cute!!! I was excited to see Jodi and her family her little boy is way cute!!! Your girls look darling I love the pink shirts too cute!!!
Post a Comment