Bling Bling


Monday, October 06, 2008

Pencil Sketch

Welcome to www.dumpr.net one of the coolest place on the internet for digital photography hobbyists! Check out how "AWESOME" this is, see below! My friend Tristine found this website and it is the coolest ever... I got a few photos of the girls and tried the pencil sketch and loved how they turned out!


Digital Cameras Fun
Free sketch at dumpr.net


Digital Camera Fun
Photo sketch at dumpr.net


Digital Cameras Tools
Get your own photo sketch

4 comments:

The Strong Family said...

I love the pencil sketches - that would be so fun to do with my family pictures. Thank for sharing.

Henriefamily said...

I love them too. Great idea.

Henriefamily said...

I copied your idea. I checked it out and did the pencil sketch too. I like it. Thanks for the ideas you come up with.

Shy Little Violets said...

I love this idea, I'm going to check it out.